1. All interior floor and wall finishes to be chosen with the assistance of Great Gulf Interior Design Consultants.
2. All materials and other selections for which the Purchaser is entitled to make a selection are to be chosen from Vendor's samples and are as per Vendor's specifications. Purchaser shall only be entitled to make such selections provided that the items are not already ordered or installed. Vendor may substitute items based on availability.
3. All exterior finishes and colour packages are selected by the Vendor and are subject to architectural control.
4. Homes are covered with Tarion Warranty Corporation; fee to be paid for by Purchaser on closing.
5. A twenty unit 3-storey townhouse complex located on Florence Street in the west Queen West area in downtown Toronto.
6. Beautifully landscaped boulevard in front of the townhomes including planting and trees along Florence Street.
7. Building architecture designed by Stamp Architecture.
8. Landscape architecture designed by Janet Rosenberg & Associates.
9. Secure gated common courtyard.
10. Private courtyard features planters, benches and exterior lighting.
11. Outdoor terraces to include retractable canopy, privacy screen and gate, hose bib, gas line hook-up and electrical outlet.
12. Energy Star Rated.
13. Solid wood front entry door with frosted glass insert.
14. The building will be clad in a combination of architectural materials including masonry, stone, stucco, and wood.
15. Third-floor solarium off the master bedroom to feature wood decking and metal handrails with glass inserts.
16. Retractable glass enclosure for Building C & D south facing balconies, as per plan.
17. High performance, operable tilt and turn, Low-E argon-filled sealed windows with thermal edge spacers in frame. All operating windows to be screened.
18. Secured underground parking with remote controlled, motorized garage door (accessible from
Florence Street); one way drive aisle with a separate entrance and exit. Underground parking to have sprinklers and safety lighting (energy-efficient fluorescent fixtures). Two dedicated car parking stalls provided per unit, (excluding units 9 and 10 and 20, which have one dedicated parking spot each) with direct access to unit. Two visitor parking spots provided.
19. Designated recycling and waste sorting station in separate building located on the property.
20. Poured concrete and concrete block construction at underground parking and unit basements. Drive aisle, parking stalls and ground floor terrace structure to be poured concrete.
21. Wood frame construction on ground, second and third levels. Party walls to be double 2" x 4" fire-rated construction with high performance acoustic separation.
22. 2” x 8” exterior walls with R28 exterior insulation and R40 roof insulation.
23. Basement slab insulated with R-8 rigid insulation.
24. Foundation wrapped in German-engineered Delta MS waterproofing system and separated from footing.
25. Each building to be enclosed with air tight house wrapping system.
26. All 2” x 8” exterior walls, interior partitions and the high performance flooring, are built in a controlled indoor environment using BROCKPORT precision engineered manufacturing technology.
27. Underground cistern for collection and storage of rainwater to be used for irrigation of common
THE UNIT DESIGNS
28. Designed by internationally renowned interior designers, Cecconi Simone.
29. Industry leading “VMS” skylight (approx. 3’ x 11’) and lightwell to permeate all floors (except basement). Units 9 and 10 to feature skylight on top floor only.
30. Additional skylights in master bath and master bedroom.
31. The basement has direct access from underground garage with mudroom and closet, full 3-piece bath (except Units 9 and 10 have 2-piece powder room), mechanical room, laundry room and large flex space.
32. Dynamic ground floor incorporates live, dine and cook functions of the home into one continuous space with adjoining terrace accessible through sliding glass door.
33. Windows at the front and patio doors at the rear of the space bring daylight into the live area
and provide cross ventilation for the ground floor.
34. The second floor has two generous bedrooms, full naturally-lit bathroom and den.
35. The third floor is the master retreat with large ensuite bathroom featuring separate shower (3”x5”) and soaker tub (5’), double sinks and vanities. A large light filled dressing area outfitted with his and hers custom built-in closets. Separate lounge and workstation/entertainment area with access to a private balcony.
36. Ceiling heights are approximately 10' on the ground floor, 8’ on second floor and 8’-6” on the third floor except where precluded by bulkheads and dropped ceilings.
37. Choice of one washable paint colour. One coat of primer plus two coats of high quality latex paint on walls from choice of Vendor’s selection.
38. Smooth ceilings throughout.
39. 5” European style engineered hardwood floor throughout, except bathrooms and basement, which are finished with Italian 12”x 24” porcelain tile.
40. Painted flat panel interior doors throughout. Door hardware is contemporary lever style.
41. French doors to a private balcony on 3rd level.
42. Fireplace as per applicable plan shall be a heat circulating direct-vented gas fireplace with finished metal trim built into cabinetry.
43. Interior stairs will be solid oak treads and risers stained as per Vendor’s selection. Wall mounted wood handrail with paint finish.
44. Interior trim is contemporary including a low-profile base board at doors and window casings in paint finish to match paint on walls.
45. Built-in cabinetry, in a choice of six finishes as per vendor’s standard samples, on main floor including living room, dining room and work niche.
46. Built-in cabinetry in second floor bedrooms as shown on plan in white.
47. Built-in his and her white cabinetry in dressing area of master bedroom, as per plan.
48. Each unit will be provided with an automatic retractable awning for rear terrace or deck (as per
49. Contemporary cabinetry in choice of six finishes, as per vendor’s standard samples.
50. Countertops and dining extension are Granite, Corian or Silestone.
51. High-quality cabinetry hardware and European style cabinet handled and levers.
52. Kitchen island features Blanco double under-mounted sink and goose-neck faucet with integrated vegetable sprayer.
53. Full-height pantry with additional storage over refrigerator.
54. All Miele appliances: Built-in 36’ refrigerator with bottom freezer to match cabinetry selection, dishwasher built into island to match cabinetry selection, 30’ cooktop with built-in hood fan, built-in 30’ wall oven and microwave with trim kit.
55. Master bathroom includes two custom designed Corian sinks and integrated countertop with storage below each sink. Mirror with integrated medicine cabinet for over each countertop.
56. Large-format 12” x 24” porcelain floor tile. Wall tile is 12”x 24” porcelain where designated as per plan.
57. Wall mounted faucets in a contemporary design.
58. Separate tub with integrated porcelain full tile base with wall mounted faucet.
59. Separate shower enclosure in clear frameless glass and water closet in frosted glass.
60. Shower stall to be equipped with wall mounted rain shower head and adjustable hand-held shower faucet.
61. Elongated Toto dual flush two-piece toilet.
62. Chrome bath accessories.
63. Choice of six finishes for vanity, as per vendor’s standard samples.
64. Skylight installation to be centered over tub.
65. All plumbing fixtures in white.
SECOND FLOOR BATHROOM:
66. Second floor bathroom includes a custom designed Corian sink with integrated countertop and
storage below sink.
67. Large-format 12’ x 24’ porcelain tile for floors and walls as per plan.
68. 5’ tub with skirt.
69. Wall mounted faucet in a contemporary design.
70. Toto dual flush two-piece toilet.
71. Floating mirror over sink.
72. Chrome bath accessories.
73. Choice of six finishes for vanity, as per vendor’s standard samples.
74. All plumbing fixtures in white.
LOWER LEVEL BATHROOM:
75. Lower level bathroom includes a custom designed Corian sink with integrated countertop and storage below sink.
76. Large-format 12’ x 24’ porcelain tile floors as per plan.
77. Wall mounted faucet in a contemporary design.
78. Frameless glass shower.
79. Toto dual flush two-piece toilet.
80. Mirror over sink.
81. Chrome bath accessories.
82. Choice of six finishes for vanity, as per vendor’s standard samples.
83. All plumbing fixtures in white.
84. Separate laundry room on lower level.
85. 12’ x 24’ Porcelain floor tile.
86. Includes a stainless steel laundry sink integrated into storage cabinets. Counter and built-in storage cabinets (including uppers) in white.
87. Whirlpool Washing Machine.
88. Whirlpool Drying Machine.
89. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors where required.
90. Pre-wired for security on lower level and main floor.
91. Pre-wired for high-speed internet, cable TV and telephone.
92. Secure remote access to garage door and entry gate.
93. HOME AUTOMATION – Somfy system - Somfy innovates with TaHomA, a new home automation
system that gives you total control over the critical energy-management devices in your home: lighting (excluding 2nd level bedrooms and mechanical/storage areas), VMS skylight and thermostats.
94. 200 amp electrical service for each unit.
95. Wiring in accordance with current Electrical Safety Authority (ESA).
96. Decora switches and receptacles throughout.
97. Recessed pot lights on all levels, ground floor to have additional pendant light over dining area
98. LED stair lighting.
99. LED lighting under mounted into main floor cabinetry.
100. High-efficiency forced air heating and cooling system with Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV)
101. Dual zone climate control system.
102. Hot water tank on rental basis.
103. Hook-up for gas barbecue on terrace for all units. Units 9-20 have additional gas hook-up at rear deck.
104. Shut off valve at all plumbing fixtures.
105. Each unit to be equipped with a drain water heat recovery system.