This is as authentic a Toronto community as you’re likely to find. It has a strong sense of pride and history, a lovely main street shopping district on Dundas Street West, beloved local schools, parks, and libraries, and a diverse population that ranges from gentrification to an edgy urban grit. This shopping destination is well-known for its independent retailers, particularly those specializing in home décor, as well as its numerous restaurants and bars. Discover a community where your lifestyle fuses effortlessly with your surroundings. Enjoy lunch on the outdoor terrace, and host loved ones in your spacious suite. Explore the nearby bustling area of Queen St. West and you’ll quickly see why Vogue declared it one of the world’s coolest neighbourhoods.
- High Park
- Perth Dupont Public Library
- Nearby parks include Vine Parkette, Baird Park and Carlton Park.
- Local bus services on Dupont, Dundas and Keele streets as well as on Symington and Lansdowne avenues
- Connecting to to the Yonge-University-Spadina subway line, as well as the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- Easy access to Bloor Street or Dundas Street
- Eglinton Subway Station
- Future LRT stop
- Easy access to the Gardiner Expressway
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商